Whales & Wine
The whale season is here and it's the ideal opportunity to experience the best land-based Southern Right whale-watching on earth at Hermanus, just over an hour out of Cape Town.
For those wanting to get even closer to these gigantic creatures, three times the weight of an African elephant, can take an exciting boat trip from the harbour. Hermanus is renowned for it's pinot noir wines.
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Boat trips
Walker Bay is the area where these wonderful creatures are spotted during the season June - December. After the whale-watching it's off to the Hemel en Aarde (Heaven & Earth) Valley for wine-tasting at two award-winning estates. There are great lunch stops in the valley, which will give you the opportunity to sample some of the finest cuisine the region has to offer.
You'll be dropped off at your hotel around 17h30 - 18h00.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Harbour - Table Bay Harbour, 100 Duncan Rd, Foreshore, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate