Visit Gospel service with additional Bicycle Tour of Soweto
Start your Sunday tour with a Gospel service at Grace Bible Church Soweto.
Experience a vibrant service in the heart of Soweto together with 7000+ believers.
The service runs from 09.00 till 11.00, with beautiful gospel and always an inspiring service. A treat for your soul.
After the service we'll have coffee and will start a 3 hour cycling tour.
It will give you a brief but good inside into the history and daily life of black's in South Africa.
We will visit the mineworkers hostel, see Nelson Mandela's house and hear stories about the struggle by black South Africans against Apartheid.
We also experience 'the better life for all South Africans' after the first free elections in 1994.
On any tour your guide might have some surprises on route of course.
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mandela House
Stop At: Cycle in Soweto, 7481 Litabe Street, Soweto, Johannesburg 1804 South Africa
This is where our offices are situated. This is where the cycling starts and ends.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mandela House, 8115 Orlando West Street, Soweto, Johannesburg 1804 South Africa
Our giude will give you an insight about the history of the house
and its occupants.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :The entrance hall of Grace Bible Church Soweto
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Same as starting location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons