The Ultimate Cape Point and Boulders Beach Penguins Small Group Full Day Tour
Spend a day exploring the beautiful Cape Peninsula on this tour from Cape Town. With a professional guide, travel to Hout Bay and enjoy free time to wander independently or see the seals on Duiker Island. Then, cruise along Chapman’s Peak Drive to the Cape of Good Hope. Along the way, stop at Cape Point to drink in the jagged scenery and wander amid the fynbos. You’ll also have the option of visiting Boulders Beach, where you can view the African penguins, before returning to Cape Town. Numbers limited to 13, ensuring a small-group experience.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local English-speaking professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional admission to Boulders Beach Penguin Reserve (around R150 per person)
- Optional Duiker Island cruise (around R80 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Duiker Island
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
Stop At: Hout Bay, Cape Town Central 7872 South Africa
Start your day with a pickup from your central Cape Town hotel, and then set off by air-conditioned minivan to Hout Bay, a vibrant coastal town around an hour away. With time here spent at your leisure, you can choose to do as much — or as little — as you like.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duiker Island, Hout Bay South Africa
Wander around the craft markets and cafes, or simply relax on the small, sandy beach. Alternatively, opt to cruise to nearby Duiker Island (own expense) to see the Cape fur seals that live there.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
Next, continue to the Cape of Good Hope, passing along the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive that wraps around the Cape Peninsula. On the way, stop at Cape Point, a nature reserve within Table Mountain National Park, to wander amid its enchanting flora and fauna.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
At the Cape of Good Hope, enjoy free time to walk along the rocky headland to a charming lighthouse, where you can admire the waves of the Atlantic Ocean crashing against Africa’s southwestern tip.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Enjoy free time to enter the Boulders Beach reserve (own expense) and see the penguins from the wooden walkways leading down to the beach within the reserve. Alternatively, continue along Willis Walk to see the penguins in their nests.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Muizenberg Beach, Beach Rd, Cape Town Central 7950 South Africa
As the sun dip below on the horizon, hop back inside your minivan and return to Cape Town by way of the Muizenberg coastal route.
Your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from any guesthouse, backpackers or street address within 10km radius of Cape Town or Stellenbosch locations. If your hotel is not listed, simply inform us.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Western Cape Maritime Cluster, 06 Duncan Rd, Port of, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/19/2022 - 8/31/2023
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 AM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 AM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children between 8 and 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Contact supplier to arrange departure time, further details on voucher
- Alcohol are not served to children under the age of 18 years
- Please note: Minimum passengers per tour may apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- This tour will adhere to the TOURISM INDUSTRY STANDARD COVID-19 SAFE PROTOCOLS during the time of the pandemic as prescribed by TBCSA aligned with the latest World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. The protocols will be updated on an on-going basis in line with pandemic status in South Africa.