Table Mountain Off-Road Scooter Tour
Jump on a Monster Mountain Scooter and Free Wheel into the City Below! This is a unique way to experience Cape Town’s Table Mountain and it’s breath taking views in a fun and active way. This 5 km track will take you on an adventurous off road track down the side of Signal Hill into Bo Kaap. The Experience continues as you are transported to Table Mountain for you final run down a single track off this world famous land mark.
What's included :
- Qualified Guide
- Transport to the top of the runs and back to the start point
- Helmets and Gloves
- 1 Bottle of water per person
- Entry/Admission - Scootours
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Stop At: Scootours, Table Mountain National Park South Africa
Enjoy breath taking views of Cape Town from different angles while you free wheel on a Monster Scooter.
All tours depart from Table Mountain's Lower Parking area also called the Kloofnek Parking area. Tours leave at 9am, 12pm and 3pm.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Signal Hill, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
After a short introduction of the tour ahead you will hop in the bus and depart for your first downhill run at Signal Hill. On arrival at Signal Hill you will receive a safety briefing and instruction on how to operate their scooters. You will also be issued with Helmets and Gloves for safety. On the first downhill run on Signal Hill you will free wheel down a Jeep track into Bo-Kaap and enjoy beautiful scenes of the V&A Waterfront and of the beautiful city of Cape Town.
On arrival in Bo-Kaap you will jump back into the bus that will be waiting in Bo-Kaap.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
You will then be transported to Table Mountain for the second run down the lower slopes of Table Mountain. On this run you will enjoy beautiful views of the Mother City from a different angle. You will navigate a Jeep track and also a single track on your way down the mountain.
Upon arrival at the bottom of Table Mountain the bus will pick you up and transport you back to the starting point at Table Mountain's Kloofnek Parking area.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Table Mountain, Table Mountain (Nature Reserve), Cape Town, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.