⭐Table Mountain Adventurous Hike & Cable Car Down
Join a bucket-list African adventure.
We will hike Table Mountain using the lessor known, more adventurous route up, away from the crowds.
Once on top, we will have a rare opportunity to walk along the Rim of Table Mountain (where tourists don't usually get to experience unless with local knowledge). After a quick picnic we then make our way to the upper Cable Station where we will take the cable car back down the mountain (if open - ticket fare not included - if the cable car is closed, we will hike down a common route)
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Transport by private vehicle (if selected at additional cost)
What's excluded :
- Cable Car Ticket down
- Bottled water
Join a bucket-list African adventure. We'll be hiking to the top of Table Mountain via a lessor known and more adventurous and rugged route. This route involves scrambling up a more off the beaten path. Once on top we make our way towards the upper Cable Car Station where we take the cable car back down (if open).
We will get a rare opportunity to walk along the rim of Table Mountain where we stop to enjoy the stunning views from the edge of the table only accessible with local knowledge. If the cable car is open, we will then make our way to the Cable Car Station and view sites before going back down with the cable car (ticket fare not included - if the cable car is closed, we will hike down a common route)
We will also access some off the beaten track viewpoints with stunning photo opportunities. There will be some steep/exposed sections along the route. I will be assisting you with scrambling up these steep parts if required.
You would need to be comfortable with heights and be relatively fit. The hike up is steep and rocky going for at least 3.5 hours.
• Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Tafelberg Road Lower Cable Station, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
• India Venster Trail, Contour Path Table Mountain, Cape Town Central 8005 South Africa
• India Venster, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Departure Point :Kloof Corner Parking Area, South Africa, Table Mountain National Park, 209 Tafelberg Rd, Table Mountain (Nature Reserve), Cape Town, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your pick-up address upon booking. Pick-up will be in a white VW minivan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You need to have a basic level of fitness and comfortable with heights
- A fair amount of steep, rocky uphill hiking is involved
- Wear a descent pair of walking/hiking shoes
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring water (1.5 Litres - 50 Oz)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers