Swartberg Mountain Circular ALL Inclusive Day Tour
We offer an all inclusive tour. No extra entrance fees or other surprises. Our guides are professional and are passionate about nature. We take our time to let you enjoy and take pictures. We have more than 25 years professional guiding and touring experience.
What's included :
- Lunch - We offer a light lunch with water, tee or coffee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee of the Cango Caves
- Cape Nature Conservation Fee
- Entry/Admission - The Cango Caves
- Entry/Admission - Swartberg Pass
What's excluded :
Stop At: The Cango Caves, 328 Approximately 30km (19 miles) from town on the R, Oudtshoorn 6625 South Africa
After departure in Oudtshoorn, we will inform you about the beautiful history of Oudtshoorn and the rich agriculture of the surrounding. As we arrive at the famous Cango Caves, we go on the one hour heritage tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Swartberg Pass, 192 Buitekant Street, Oudtshoorn 6625 South Africa
We leave the caves and will soon start our ascent on the Swartberg Mountain Pass. We will speak about the pass, the fauna, flora and the amazing Geology of the mountains around us. We take enough time to enjoy the scenery and photo-shoots. The time for a small walk is always available.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mont d'Or Swartberg Hotel, 77 Church St, Prince Albert, 6930, South Africa
We stop in Prince Albert and give our guests some time for a little walk through the picturesque town. For those who cannot walk or find the weather to hot, we will drive and do some site seeing from our air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Meiringspoort Pass, N12, De Rust 6651 South Africa
We leave Prince Albert and drive deeper in the Karoo, the nice long distant views and desolated areas will take us away...just like a dream. On a certain moment we descent to Meiringspoort, a beautiful canyon meandering through the Swartberg Mountain range. We stop at the waterfall in Meiringspoort.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Meiringspoort Waterfall, De Rust South Africa
A short walk will bring us to the Meiringspoort Waterfall. On warm days we will give you the opportunity to go for a swim. There are bathrooms to change. There after we will drive through the small town of De Rust and continue our way to Oudtshoorn.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Oudtshoorn Inn, Baron Van Reede St, Oudtshoorn, 6620, South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Please tell us your disability and we will do our best to make it work
- The Swartberg Pass can be bumpy at times (gravel road). We do our uttermost best to drive very carefully.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons