Sunset Dinner at an Oceanfront Restaurant Near Cape Town
Watch the sunset over the sea and dine at the famous On the Rocks restaurant just outside of Cape Town.
Duration 3 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Glass of Sparkling Wine
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure Point :All Central Cape Town Hotels. There is a surcharge for pickup from all hotels that are not centrally located.
Between 17:30 and 18:00, depending on your hotel location. Please be ready from 17:15 at the main entrance of your hotel.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. 2 people are needed for the tour to run. If you are a single traveller, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pickup and drop off from Central Cape Town Hotels only. Please enquire about the surcharge for pickup if you are not centrally located.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Valid between September and May only
- Most travelers can participate
- Cullinan Holdings has introduced a compulsory vaccination policy with immediate effect, as follows. 'With rising global COVID-19 cases among the unvaccinated population, Cullinan Holdings have implemented a policy requiring all guests travelling either on a group or scheduled tour with Thompsons Africa, to be fully vaccinated. A group is defined as any guest travelling with one or more persons who are not family or friends. If however fellow guests are family or friends travelling in isolation of other guests (private bookings), no mandatory vaccination is required (to be reviewed based on the prevailing global circumstances). This requirement applies to groups (ad-hoc and series), Guided Journeys and all scheduled departure day tour experiences, and is done in the interest of creating a safe environment for everyone. It is the guests' responsibility to ensure that they always comply with these requirements. No refunds will be given if guests are unable to undertake some or all their holiday due to their failure to comply with these requirements. Guests will be responsible for any resulting additional costs including travel and accommodation. Proof of vaccinations may be requested, when necessary. We further strongly recommend that guests ensure they have adequate medical and travel insurance for the duration of their stay in Southern Africa.'
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- All guests travelling either on a group or scheduled tour with Thompsons Africa must be fully vaccinated. A group is defined as any guest travelling with one or more persons who are not family or friends.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.