Sunset Champagne Cruise from Cape Town
Cape Town has one of the best locations to see the Sunset from the Sea. With the Atlantic Ocean stretching away from the majestic Table Mountain range, this is certainly a ‘must do’ cruise for locals and tourists alike. Toast the setting sun from the deck of a luxury vessel with a complimentary glass of local sparkling wine. (A glass per guest, or a bottle for a couple.) A cash bar is available for other drink requirements, including soft drinks. Kids are welcome and have a special price option.
Cape Town weather can change five times a day, so our route for each evenings cruise is weather dependable; depending on wind strength, guests will be treated to a choice of routes. When conditions are blustery there is a spectacular tour around the iconic Cape Town Harbor,
What's included :
- Glass of Sparkling Wine
- Entry/Admission - Waterfront Charters
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Stop At: Waterfront Charters, 5 Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Shop 5 on Quay, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Guests will get the opportunity to toast the setting sun from the deck of one of Waterfront Charters amazing range of vessels.
Cape Town has one of the best locations to see the Sunset from the Sea. With the Atlantic Ocean stretching away from the majestic Table Mountain range. They can also be on the lookout for marine life such as dolphins, whales, penguins and more. The vessel will return to the V&A where guests can enjoy the atmospheric Waterfront.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Waterfront Charters - Daily Boat Trips & Private Tours, Shop 5 , Quay 5, V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The wellbeing of our guests is always a first priority, and will override all other considerations. When the skipper of any of our vessels feels that safety will be compromised, he will always opt for a safer option.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms