Shuttle Transfer Transport from Constantia to Cape Town Airport
Enjoy the privacy of a private shuttle/transfer with a driver who will safely drive you to Cape Town international airport.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges
Your private driver will be waiting for you at your place of accommodation at the time you provide us anywhere within a 2km radius of Constantia.
He will assist with your luggage and escort you to the car. Thereafter drive you to Cape Town international airport drop-off area. While driving, you can enjoy the rural and urban areas of Cape Town.
Once at the drop-off area at the airport, Your driver will take your luggage out and make sure you have nothing that stays behind.
You are allowed one checked-in luggage from your flight and one carry-on luggage per person.
The Carry on luggage must preferably not weigh more than 7kg and must not exceed a maximum dimension of 115cm (length + width + height).
The checked-in luggage must preferably not weigh more than 20kg and must not exceed a maximum dimension of 208cm (length + width + height).
A trailer will be provided with the vehicle only if there is an excess of luggage.
There will be an extra charge of R200 Excess Luggage per extra checked-in luggage.
To make sure that all goes smoothly, we ask you to provide us with your address in Cape Town and the pick-up time.
Departure Point :
Please provide us with a pick-up address. The driver will arrive at an agreed pick-up time. There is an extra charge for pick up outside a 2 km radius of Constantia. Once you've you have met the driver, he will sanitize his hands and yours with a sanitizer spray. He will assist with your luggage and take you to the car. Thereafter drive you straight to your destination.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes), please inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please inform us if child seat/booster is needed at the time of the booking.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The driver is fully vaccinated for covid-19, he will be wearing a mask and carry a sanitizer spray. Once you've met the driver, he will sanitize his hands and yours with a sanitizer spray.