Short Wine Tour
Explore Stellenbosch, get to taste amazing South African wine. We start off at Spier wine farm and end off at the Village Museum.
Duration 5 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to Village Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Stellenbosch Village Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tasting fees
Stop At: Spier Wine Farm, Annandale Road, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
(R40 pp): Choose three wines from their Signature range and one from each of the two premium wine ranges, 21 Gables and Creative Block.
(R50 pp): Tasting consist of 5 wines of the day and includes a wine glass. Purchase your tasting vouchers at Wine Tasting.
Chocolate and wine tasting
(R70 pp): Inspired by the Spier Signature Méthode Cap Classique and the Spier Creative Block blends, the chocolatier has carefully crafted chocolates that complement and unlock nuanced flavours in each of their liquid treasures.
(R90 pp): The two premium wine ranges plus Spier’s organic red wine called First Stone.
Children’s Grape Juice Tasting
(R40 pp): The ideal way to keep the youngsters busy. Includes a fun lucky packet, a tasting of two different grape juices and an educational activity sheet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Stellenbosch Village Museum, 18 Ryneveld Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
The museum includes four period houses which depict the way people lived and the difference in architectural styles over the periods illustrated.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with a pick-up address. Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- The Driver is fully vaccinated for covid-19, he will be wearing a mask and carrying a sanitizer spray. Once you've met the driver, he will sanitize his hands and yours with a sanitizer spray.
English - Guide
Organised by SadiCapeTours