Rhino and Lion Safaris
The Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve is a privately owned, non-subsidized game reserve, covering approximately 1 200 ha on the Highveld of Gauteng. The reserve is situated in the " Cradle of Humankind", a declared World Heritage Site.
In the heart of an ancient area known as the Cradle of Humankind, the Rhino and Lion Park offers encounters with around 20 African species including Lion, White Rhino, Cheetah and Hippo.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Stop At: Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve, 520 Kromdraai Road, Krugersdorp 1739 South Africa
The Reserve has more than 30 different species of animals excluding a variety of cat species we host; from buffalo, white rhino, zebra, eland, wildebeest, springbuck, ostrich to lion, tiger, leopard, hyena, wild dog and many more.
Game Drives are provided for in our open Game Drive vehicles which carries 10 or 20 PAX, depending on the group size. Game drives depart at 09h00, 12h00 and 15h00 with an occasional 17h00 drive.
The game drive spans a timeframe of between 1 & half hours to 2 hours maximum. Payment for a minimum of 4 persons are required to commence with a game drive. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Greater Johannesburg, Gauteng
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up our guest from their hotel and drop them back. If your hotel is not mentioned, kindly contact us.Airports
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers