Private Panoramic Full Day Cape Town and Wine Tasting Tour from Stellenbosch
A Private, Guided Full Day Tour of the best of Cape Town only for couples or small groups or families.
As far as possible crowds will be avoided.
We adhere to all Covid19 Protocols
Social distance, safety and flexibility our priority.
The tour starts in the colorful Bo-Kaap/Malay Quarters.
Panoramic Signal Hill drive follows from where the city bowl unfolds. No better view of the city bowl anywhere to be found.
We take the revolving Cable Car to the top of the 1086m high Table Mountain where a circular walk awaits us as we observe the city from many beautiful look-out points.
We return to the lower cable station and start with a stunning coastal drive followed by Chapman's Peak drive
Simonstown viewpoint follows where after we head to the quaint Kalk Bay Fishing Harbour
Spectacular Boy's Mountain Drive takes us to Muizenberg Viewpoint.
Select a vineyard of choice with excellent wines and stunning views and sample outdoors.Drop off around 17h00
STARTING TIME 9h00.
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or luxury sedan.
- Professional guide
- Chilled bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
What's excluded :
- Table Mountain Cable Car Fee- it can be pre-booked.
- Tasting fees. This allows for more flexibility to visit only award winning vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch Vineyards
Stop At: Signal Hill, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Panoramic drive to summit of Signal Hill with view of Cape Town City down below. Best view of Table Bay and Robben Island in the distance.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Maidens' Cove, 0E Victoria Rd, Cape Town Central 8005 South Africa
Fantastic view over Camps Bay Beach and the Twelve Apostles as backdrop (back part of Table Mountain). Wonderful photo opportunity.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
One of our most beautiful mountain passes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kalk Bay Harbour, Kalk Bay 7990 South Africa
See fishing boats as they come in. Excellent seafood restaurants and a quaint Main Street. Very colourful surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Clifton Beaches, Victoria Road Parking: what3words ///holders.dives.gnawing, Cape Town Central South Africa
Drive along the Atlantic Coastline and spot the stunning beaches down below.
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Take the revolving cable car to the top of the mountain and do a circular hike to numerous viewpoints
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Silvermine Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
Drive along this nature reserve to the stunning Old Cape Road from where you will have an aerial view over Cape Town.
Pass By: M75 Boyes Drive, Muizenberg 7945 South Africa
Beautiful drive along this mountain drive to see the Muizenberg pristine beaches and colorful dressing cubicles down below. Even see a "shark spotter"
Stop At: Stellenbosch Vineyards, R310 Baden Powell Drive, Stellenbosch 7599 South Africa
Visit Stellenbosch Vineyards to sample Premier Wines
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at any accommodation establishment in and around Stellenbosch and the Cape Winelands, even Cape Town if requested.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- No tours on Good Friday, Christmas and New Years day.
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Certified by World Travel & Tourism Council to be compliant with Covid-19 Industry Protocols.
- All our guides are accredited and vaccinated.
- Covid 19 Compliant Restaurant Lunch Booking will be made on request (own account)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Provide full names,passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveler as part of Covid-19 safety measures.