Private Cape Winelands Panoramic Guided Day Tour from Cape Town
This private day tour takes you to the biggest and oldest wine regions in South Africa. Not only will you sample some of the best wines,about 16 different wines in total, but you will also experience spectacular mountain drives with awesome viewpoints along the way.
To secure social distance tastings will be done outdoors, weather permitting.
Only couples or small groups will be accommodated.
As far as possible crowds will be avoided.
On request award-winning vineyards will be selected where clients can sample premier wines as well.
Beautiful original architectural styles of Cape Dutch, Victorian and Georgian are some of the things to be seen as we do city tours along the way.
The regions of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl will be visited before drop off at 17h00/17h30.
Pickup from 09h00.
What's included :
- Chilled bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small coach.
What's excluded :
- Lunch(Own account)
- Tasting Fees
- Entry/Admission - Winelands Experience
Stop At: Winelands Experience, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
Visit the beautiful town of Franschhoek with it's lots of galleries and stop on an estate to sample 5 different wines of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Stellenbosch University, Private Bag X1 Matieland, Stellenbosch 7602 South Africa
Campus drive along avenues of oak and South African Pine Trees.
Stop At: Franschhoek Pass, Regional road Tra (between) Franschhoek - Villiersdorp, Franschhoek 7690 South Africa
Picture stop on Franschhoek Pass overlooking the stunning valley.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Oom Samie Se Winkel, 84 Dorp Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
See the oldest General Store, taking you back in time when the Dorp Street Drive(oldest street) is done as part of the city tour. Beautiful examples of Cape Dutch and Victorian architecture will be seen as well.
Pass By: The Stellenbosch Village Museum, 18 Ryneveld Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
We pass the village museum consisting of 4 different houses depicting different periods in time and furnished accordingly.
Pass By: Afrikaans Language Monument, Gabbema Doordrift Street, Paarl 7646 South Africa
Monument in honor of Afrikaans as young language will be seen when we visit the Paarl region.
Pass By: Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Stellenbosch City Tour. Visit oldest part of the oldest town in SA as well as central part with beautiful historical buildings and a variety of architectural styles
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off also at any accommodation establishment in and around Cape Town and the Cape Winelands.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- V&A Waterfront, 19 Dock Rd, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No tours on Good Friday, Christmas and New Years day,
- Maximum tourists on this tour 4 pax
- Certified by World Travel & Tourism Council to be compliant with Covid-19 Industry Protocols.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All our guides are accredited and vaccinated.
- Covid 19 Compliant Restaurant Lunch Booking will be made on request(own account)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Provide full names,passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveler as part of Covid-19 safety measures.