Private Cape Winelands Guided Day Tour from Stellenbosch OR Franschhoek OR Paarl
This full Day Private Tour of the Cape Winelands for couples, friends traveling together or small parties takes you to Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl, the biggest wine regions in South Africa.
To secure social distance tastings will be done outdoors, weather permitting.
Crowds will be avoided as far as possible.
Utmost flexibility as you can choose vineyards recommended by sommeliers or friends as well.
City tours in one or two main towns (also a Stellenbosch University drive) and sample about 16 different wines of 3 or, time permitting.
We will accommodate your personal palate.On request we will arrange lunch on a vineyard with spectacular views over one of the many beautiful valleys.
Should you wish to do pairing with chocolate, cheese or biltong it can be arranged on the spot.Even if you sample less wines and visit more vineyards for stunning panoramic views, it is possible.You will be the only tourists in the vehicle.Drop off at around 17h30.
STARTING TIME 09h30
What's included :
- Chilled bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by luxury sedan or air-conditioned minivan.
What's excluded :
- Lunch(Own account)
- Tasting fees where applicable
- Entry/Admission - Franschhoek Cellar
- Entry/Admission - Winelands Estate
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch Wine Routes
- Entry/Admission - Fairview Wine and Cheese
Stop At: Franschhoek Cellar, R45 Franschhoek Main Road, Franschhoek 7680 South Africa
Tasting on an estate in the Franschhoek Valley will be conducted - 5 wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Winelands Estate, R45, Paarl, 7670, South Africa
Sample excellent wines in the Paarl Region.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Stellenbosch University Botanical Garden, Cnr. Van Riebeeck Street and Neethling Street, Stellenbosch South Africa
Drive by as part of Stellenbosch City Tour
Stop At: Stellenbosch Wine Routes, 47 Church Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Sampling 5 different wines in this region.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Oom Samie Se Winkel, 84 Dorp Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Drive along the oldest street in Stellenbosch and see this very old General Store
Stop At: Fairview Wine and Cheese, Suid Agter Paarl Road, Suider Paarl, Paarl 7624 South Africa
Tasting wine paired with 6 different cheeses on this estate is an option.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Huguenot Memorial Monument, Franschhoek South Africa
Pass this monument and learn about the contribution of the French Huguenots to the wine industry in South Africa
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Stellenbosch Village Museum, 18 Ryneveld Street, Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
Pass this museum consisting of 4 houses depicting different periods in time while doing a City of Stellenbosch tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at any accommodation establishment in and around Paarl Stellenbosch Franschhoek and the Cape Winelands as well as Cape Town if requested.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town International Airport, Matroosfontein, Cape Town, 7490, South Africa
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking per minibus
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No tours on Good Friday, Christmas and New Years day,
- Certified by World Travel & Tourism Council to be compliant with Covid-19 Industry Protocols.
- All our guides are accredited and vaccinated.
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Covid 19 Compliant Restaurant Lunch Booking will be made on request (own account)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Provide full names,passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveler as part of Covid-19 safety measures.