Private Cape Peninsula Tour - Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope sightseeing
This is a full day private Cape Point tour dedicated to you and your party of guests.
Embark on an awe-inspiring tour of the Cape Point surrounded by remarkable ocean currents, blue flag beaches and rocky mountain terrains. The Cape Point tour covers the Cape Peninsula starting from Cape Town city reaching alongside the Atlantic Ocean towards Cape of Good Hope Table Mountain national park and winding down at the penguin's colony.
We cover 3 main attractions which includes Cape Point, Cape of Goodhope and Boulders Penguin colony.
We round the Cape all the way to the south most westerly point and end the tour in the False Bay heading back towards the city.
This is one trip that every tourist must experience when visiting Cape Town.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
What to expect:
The tour includes pick up and drop off at your hotel, your very own experienced local guide, and a private vehicle.
• Estimated pick up time at 8:30am.
• Estimated drop off at 17:00
• Licensed tour guide
• Pick up and drop-off
• Private vehicle
The tour consists of three main attractions:
• Cape Point
• Cape of Good Hope
• Penguin colony
Additional highlights and several sightseeing attractions:
• Chapmans Peak
• Maidens Cove
• Hout Bay Harbour
• Scarborough Beach
• Red Hill
• Simons Town
This tour is private un-restricted tour and not subject to an itinerary.
Lunch is at your own account.
Departure Point :Cape Town Hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate