Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour
Travelling with Safaria is a personal experience. We realise that you may only have one day and you're a little uncertain of what to expect, who to trust and who will offer you that experience you've always dreamed of. We understand this and so we have established our business on personal engagement, doing what we say we will and offering you the finest guides, vehicles and personalised experiences in Kruger. Our Safaris are all about you and helping you realise your Safari dream to reality, just have a look at what our clients. All our Safaris, be it half or full day are all designed around you! Our "Safari Style" is bespoke and focusses around your specific areas of interest with the intention to create and experience and not just chase the game. We establish your own personal wonder-filled storyboard that will share the Savanna from birds to mammals, insects to trees, old ancient bush wisdoms and everything in between. Its your Safari, its your experience. We just help you tell it!
What's included :
- Professional bush guide with Open Safari Vehicle
- Sunset Safaris are 5 to 6 hours in duration
- Blankets and Rain Ponchos on vehicle should the weather change
- Children 3 (three) years and older are welcome
- Personal Safaria sightings journal
- Minimum of 2 guests
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Binocular
What's excluded :
- Excludes Kruger National Park Conservation & Entrance fee (KNP International fee is R400pp)
Stop At: Kruger National Park, Kruger National Park
Our afternoon Sunset Safari gathers from 12h30pm to depart by 13h00pm.
To ensure that our guests get the most out of their Safari we recommend accessing from either Paul Kruger, Phabeni or Numbi gate or Malelane Gate.
We will enter the gates around 13h00 and your professional guide will introduce you to the splendour of the Kruger National Park and read the tracks and signs to pick up on the day's bush activity.
Being a 5 to 6 hour drive we will focus on the Southern section of the park and spend time in and around the Skukuza and Pretoriouskop areas. We will stop at one of these camps for a refresher/comfort break and finally make our way back to the designated collection gate for 17h30 to 18h00 dependent on time of year. You can expect to see Elephant, Buffalo, Hippo, Giraffe, Zebra, a variety of antelope and perhaps Lion and Leopard.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1: Paul Kruger Gate, Skukuza Road, Skukuza, Hazyview, 1350, South Africa
2: Malelane Camp Road, Malelane Camp Rd, South Africa
3: Kruger Gate - Skukuza Road, Kruger Gate - Skukuza Rd, South Africa
4: Numbi, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Gate Departure Point: We depart from the following Kruger National Park Gates:Paul Kruger GatePhabeni GateNumbi GateMalelane Gate For guests staying in the Malalane, Marloth Park, White River and Hazyview area who are within 10km of Numbi Gate, Phabeni Gate, we are happy to collect on the Open Safari Vehicle at no charge.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Guests will be returned to Gate of Entry or accommodation collected from.Kindly note the following KRUGER NATIONAL PARK entrance fees for 2021 :R 105 per adults & R 50 per child under 12 - South AfricanR 250 per adult & R 155 per child under 12 - SADC CountriesR 424 per adult & R 220 per child under 12 - International GuestsThe above fee is charged for all day visitors. Kindly ensure that you either have the available cash or card for the above fees. Your guide will manage this process on your behalf.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The adventure of Safari is often unpredictable so we advise that our guests kindly bring with them the following Safari gear
- A good bush hat for summer months or warm beanie in winter
- Comfortable shoes
- What to Wear - Summer Months (September to April)
- Cool functional attire preferably in dull darker shades to create uniformity with vehicle and not stand out visually to game species. Always remember a good hat as well as sunscreen. Midday temperatures can reach upward of 40 degrees and afternoons can experience thunder showers. All vehicles are equipped with blankets and waterproof ponchos for our guests.
- What to Wear - Winter Months (May to August)
- During the winter months we typically experience blue skies with a daily average temperature of 20 - 25 degrees celcius. Early morning and late afternoons are cooler and we recommend warmer attire as this is amplified when travelling on an open safari vehicle. We do provide blankets but long pants, jacket and beanie are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children over 6 years are welcome
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Safaria subscribes to the South African department fo transports codes of good practice and ensure that all Covid-19 protocols are observed and enforced.