Half-Day Pretoria City Tour from Johannesburg
Visit Pretoria the Capital of South Africa. Also called the Jacaranda City. Places you will visit is the Voortrekker Monument, Paul Kruger House, Church Square, and the Union Buildings. All these venues have significant historical importance. Transport and entrance fees are included in the price.
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Voortrekker Monument
- Entry/Admission - Kruger House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Union Buildings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Stop At: Voortrekker Monument, Eeufees Road Groenkloof 358-Jr, Pretoria 0187 South Africa
Visit the famous Voortrekker Monument. This monument commemorates the pioneers that moved into the interior of South Africa and a wonderful story is told about their journey.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kruger House Museum, 60 Church Street, Pretoria 0081 South Africa
Visit the house where Paul Kruger lived. This has been turned into a museum and showcases all the furniture etc. from Paul Kruger's era.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Church Square, Stanza Bopape Street, Pretoria 0186 South Africa
Drive past Church Square and view the beautiful building situated around the square.
Stop At: Union Buildings, Government Avenue, Pretoria 0083 South Africa
Visit the Union Buildings. View the beautiful architecture, the pristine gardens and also a breathtaking view of Pretoria.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers