Half Day Kruger National Park Safari, Park Entrance Included
With a tour guide it takes out the guess work in tracking animals on your own giving you that opportunity to maximize viewing animals.
All of our vehicles are 4x4 and seating is tiered so giving you better viewing opportunities than in you were sitting on one level.
You will be contacted day prior to safari regarding your preferred pick-up location in Hazyview/White River and time.
Larger groups receive a discounted rate!
Note: Please bring your passport or South African ID to be admitted into the park.
Note: Ages 6 and up only!
What's included :
- Complementary bottled water
- Park Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
What's excluded :
- Breakfast and lunch
What is better than embarking on a morning safari in an open 4x4 vehicle (maximum 10 people per vehicle) with a qualified and experienced tour guide that is familiar with Kruger National Park and tracking them throughout the day?
Wild life such as elephants, giraffes, zebras and impala are waking up and becoming active while lions, leopards and cheetahs are returning from a night of hunting as the tour begins. Throughout the day you will be tracking the animals and view how they spend it.
A stop at a local watering hole to see hippos taking a dip and cape buffalo out for their morning drink is a sight you need to see.
Note: Please ensure to bring passport or South African ID to be admitted into the park.
Departure Point :Resorts located in Hazyview and a central location for those staying outside of Hazyview
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for international clients
- Valid identification is required for South African clients
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Ages 6 and up only!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms