Half Day Cape Point Tour from Cape Town
This 4 hour tour takes in the highlights of the Cape Point area: Hout Bay, Chapmans Peak Drive, Cape of Good Hope, Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach (optional and for own account) and Simon's Town!
Duration 4 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Cape Point, a World Heritage Site, and protected Nature Reserve is an area of vast natural beauty, world renown for it natural vegetation and rich bio-diversity.
Part of the Table Mountain National Park that extends from Signal Hill in the north all the way to Cape Point in the south, the Cape of Good Hope is not the southern tip of Africa, despite lying at the south-west corner of the Cape Peninsula, just a little south of Cape Point on the south-east corner.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hout Bay, Cape Town Central 7872 South Africa
Hout Bay is a suburb of Cape Town, South Africa situated in a valley on the Atlantic seaboard of the Cape Peninsula, twenty kilometres south of the Central Business District of Cape Town. The name "Hout Bay" can refer to the town, the bay on which it is situated, or the entire valley.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Clifton Beaches, Victoria Road Parking: what3words ///holders.dives.gnawing, Cape Town Central South Africa
Clifton is an affluent suburb of Cape Town, South Africa. It is an exclusive residential area and is home to the most expensive real estate in South Africa, with dwellings nestled on cliffs that have sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean
Pass By: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Chapman’s Peak Drive on the Atlantic Coast between Hout Bay and Noordhoek in the Cape Peninsula is one of the most spectacular marine drives in the world. Chapman’s Peak Drive is affectionately known as “Chappies” and is a must for anyone who is passionate about the majestic scenery of Cape Town.
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Boulders Beach is a sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders, from which the name originated. It is located in the Cape Peninsula, near Simon's Town towards Cape Point, near Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is also commonly known as Boulders Bay
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Between 7:45am and 8:30am, depending on your hotel location. Please be ready from 7:45am at the main entrance of your hotel.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. 2 people are needed for the tour to run. If you are a single traveller, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pickup and drop off from Central Cape Town Hotels only. Please enquire about the surcharge for pickup if you are not centrally located.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Cullinan Holdings has introduced a compulsory vaccination policy with immediate effect, as follows. 'With rising global COVID-19 cases among the unvaccinated population, Cullinan Holdings have implemented a policy requiring all guests travelling either on a group or scheduled tour with Thompsons Africa, to be fully vaccinated. A group is defined as any guest travelling with one or more persons who are not family or friends. If however fellow guests are family or friends travelling in isolation of other guests (private bookings), no mandatory vaccination is required (to be reviewed based on the prevailing global circumstances). This requirement applies to groups (ad-hoc and series), Guided Journeys and all scheduled departure day tour experiences, and is done in the interest of creating a safe environment for everyone. It is the guests' responsibility to ensure that they always comply with these requirements. No refunds will be given if guests are unable to undertake some or all their holiday due to their failure to comply with these requirements. Guests will be responsible for any resulting additional costs including travel and accommodation. Proof of vaccinations may be requested, when necessary. We further strongly recommend that guests ensure they have adequate medical and travel insurance for the duration of their stay in Southern Africa.'
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- All guests travelling either on a group or scheduled tour with Thompsons Africa must be fully vaccinated. A group is defined as any guest travelling with one or more persons who are not family or friends.