Half Day Cape Point (mornings only)
Pick up from your hotel (if in central area) in a small air conditioned vehicle.
Your accredited guide will point out all the interesting sights.
Drive along the coastal road and see magnificent beaches and mountains.
Drive past Camps Bay, Clifton and Hout Bay to Chapman's Peak (if open).
Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve (Cape Point).
Boulders Beach to visit the Penguins.
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and drop-off from designated areas
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Excludes meals and refreshments
- Excludes Cape Point Funicular
- Excludes entrance to Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
Pass By: Sea Point, Sea Point, Western Cape
Pass By: Clifton Beaches, Victoria Road Parking: what3words ///holders.dives.gnawing, Cape Town Central South Africa
Pass By: Camps Bay, Camps Bay, Western Cape
Pass By: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
From here we travel to the Cape Point Nature Reserve, comprising over 17,300 acres of indigenous fauna and flora. Here we can see a variety of wildlife that includes baboons, Reebok, Cape Mountain zebra, bontebok and the elusive eland. The reserve is also one of the world's largest breeding grounds for tortoises. Bird-watchers, too, will find many fine species to observe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
(Optional, own account & time permitting visit to Penguin colony) +/-R180
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Simon's Town, Simon's Town, Western Cape
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
- We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
- Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas. Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
- For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
- Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
- Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years.
- To qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults.
- Passenger liability – R250mil
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers