Full Day Sunrise l Kruger National Park l Private Safari from Hazyview
Private Full-Day Safari in Kruger National Park
Safari Vehicle and guide hire
Game viewing from open safari vehicles in the Kruger National Park has to be one of the ultimate safari experiences in Africa and being able to do this in a day is ideal for those with limited time available. You start your day early with an exciting open vehicle game drive.
During the course of the day, you will make comfort stops at a scenic picnic spot or a Rest Camp with restaurants & shops where you can get something to eat before setting off to explore more of the Big 5 in the Kruger Park.
You will be guided by a professional and experienced guide.
Kruger Park is well-known for its boundless opportunities to spot the famous African Big Five - Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and of course Lion. Day safaris are conducted in open safari vehicles with a canvas roof and sides for your protection against the elements.
Included: Mineral water on the drive
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Experienced & Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if close to Hazyview Town. Alternative pick-up point will be at Perry's Bridge Tourism centre or Protea Hotel Kruger Gate.
- Pick up inside the Kruger National Park can be at Skukuza or Pretoruiskop must be arranged and will be 30 min after main gates opening times.
- Private group 1 to 10 guests per vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees R440 per adult and half price for child under 12 years + R40 for safari in cash
- Food and drinks are for own account. Comfort stops will be done at Rest camps with supermarkets like shops and restaurants.
- Pick up in Hazyview, White River, Malelane & Crocodile Bridge gates. (From R450 per trip)
Stop At: The Parks Shop, Rest Camp Kruger National Park, Skukuza South Africa
Have a comfort break / Meals
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :X47F+GVJ Hazyview, South Africa
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult no children under 3 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized