Full-Day Pilanesberg Nature Reserve and Sun City Tour from Johannesburg
Enjoy a Safari in the Pilanesberg National Park, the park exceeds 7000 animals of the larger species and is certified to be a Malaria free zone.
You might be lucky enough to see the Big Five or some magnificent antelopes.
End your experience with a discovery of Sun City; one of the world’s most extraordinary resorts which draws thousands of visitors yearly and an experience not to be forgotten!
What's included :
- registered tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Pilanesberg National Park
What's excluded :
- Optional Visit
Stop At: Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City, Moses Kotane Local Municipality 0314 South Africa
Situated in the ecologically rich transition zone between the Kalahari and the Lowveld, the Pilanesberg National Park promises thrilling big game viewing in a malaria free environment.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sun City, Sun City, Moses Kotane Local Municipality, North-West Province
Sun City in South Africa is internationally recognized for its superb resort offering of hotels, attractions and world-class events. From the lavish opulence of The Palace of the Lost City to the casual elegance of the Cascades to the tropical thrills of the Valley of the Waves, Sun City delivers plenty to see and do in a beautiful malaria-free landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your accommodation adress so we can pick you up on time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visit to the valley of waves is optional
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides