Full-Day Constantia Wine Tour from Cape Town
Experience a whole lot of fun in the most beautiful and delicious part of Cape Town, Constantia - also known as Cape Town's Wine Region. You'll be well taken care of with us! After you're picked up from your accommodation enjoy touring the site, cellar, strolling through the garden, sitting down to a delicious a la carte lunch, cold water which is provided in the vehicle, photographs that are taken for you then sent to you after the tour. Choose your colour of branded cap with knowledgeable guides ready to answer your questions about some of the most amazing wines to taste - of course!
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
- Cold water in the air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- Premium tastings at 3 – 4 chosen farms of the day.
- Sit down 2-course A la Carte lunch.
- Site tour of the most historic wine farms in South Africa.
- Views overlooking the back of Table Mountain, 12 Apostles & Constantia Berg.
- Local &,knowledgeable guides ready to answer your questions.
- No bills to settle, no waiting, no queuing, zero disappointment.
- 5 star reviewed experience guaranteed.
- Entry/Admission - The Constantia Wine Tour
What's excluded :
Stop At: The Constantia Wine Tour, Constantia Valley, Constantia 7806 South Africa
Pick up from accommodation, visits to all farms for tastings and pre booked lunches and wine experiences.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect all travelers from their place of accommodation or at the airport as well as drop off.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons