Evening & Moonlight Horse Trail
This 2 hour ride starts off at Wine Valley Adventures and the trail will showcase the breathtaking view of the valley with the Du Toit’s Kloof Mountain range as backdrop. This trail takes you to the lookout point at the top of Paarl Mountain with a breathtaking view of the area. Here you can enjoy sundowners & snacks. Alcohol strictly for persons over 18.
When Cape Town coastal areas are windy come to our valley for a calm sunny day!
Group size limited to 15 riders. PLEASE SEND US THE RIDERS WEIGHTS AND EXPERIENCE LEVEL.
What's included :
- Use of horse
- Use of helmet
- Snacks and drinks
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from activities
Discover the beauty of the Cape Winelands on horseback. We accommodate beginners but have well schooled horses that advanced riders will enjoy. Different levels in one group are welcome, riders of similar experience are grouped together, and each group will do parts of the trail with their own guide.
• Rhebokskloof wine estate, Rheebokskloof Road, Paarl, 7623, South Africa
Departure Point :Rhebokskloof wine estate, Rheebokskloof Road, Paarl, 7623, South Africa
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, epilepsy or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers