Departure Private Transfer: Cape Town to Cape Town Airport CPT by Business Car
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from your Hotel in Cape Town City Center to Cape Town International Airport (CPT) by private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
What's included :
- Mercedes Benz C-Class or similar.
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport taxes, 20 minutes waiting time and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at your Hotel lobby or outside your accommodation. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
Your private Chauffeur speaks English and will be happy to help you with any questions.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/6/2020 - 1/25/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- It is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcase by trip. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons