Day Tour of Rorkes Drift and Isandlwana
On this amazing day tour you'll get to walk the very ground that the British and Zulu fought on and with your qualified and passionate guide, will gain a deeper understanding of the battles themselves as well as the events that led up to the battles of Rorkes Drift and Isandlwana.
What's included :
- Qualified and passionate guide
- Amazing historical walking day Tour
- Small museum to explore
- Entry/Admission - Rorke's Drift
- Entry/Admission - Isandlwana Battlefield
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch can be enjoyed at the small shop at the Rorkes Drift site.
Stop At: 199 D4, Rorke's Drift South Africa
You will have an opportunity to view the site that the British so famously defended on the 22/23rd January of 1879. There is a small museum to explore and then your tour guide will describe what happened on this amazing day!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isandlwana Battlefield, Isandlwana South Africa
At this site, you will get to walk onto the battlefield where on the 22nd January 1879, the Zulu army descended onto unprepared British positions and destroyed the British camp.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup anywhere in the Durban or surrounding areas (within 25 km).Ports
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate