Cheetah,Penguin,Wine tour via Whale Route Private tour
Take a trip to the Cheetah Outreach where you will learn about this amazing animal. They are on the endangered species list so it is such a privileged to have an encounter with them, the fastest land animal in the world.
Then take a trip to Stoney Point nature reserve to visit one of the largest successful breeding colonies of African Penguins.
There after wine tasting will be done in the Helderberg region.
You will be picked up and dropped off at your accommodation . All entrance fees are included.
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and dropoff
- Entry/Admission - Guru Tours Personalised Tour & Charter Service
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Stop At: Guru Tours Personalised Tour & Charter Service, Somerset West 7130 South Africa
Located in the quaint coastal town of Betty’s Bay in the Overberg, Stony Point Nature Reserve is home to a unique colony of African penguins. Stony Point offers the public the chance to see these wonderful flightless birds up close, via the boardwalk through the colony, which allows the public to observe the penguins go about their daily activities in their natural habitat, without disturbing or disrupting them
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup customers from their hotel or guesthouse.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Cape weather is unpredictable so please bring something warm.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is casual. Be sure to wear something comfortable and warm in the winter
- If "no change of time " are communicated to you, the pickup time will be: 09:00 to 9:30 in Capetown - or - 08:45 to 09:30 in Hederberg
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons