Cheetah, wine, marine and perspective boat cruise private tour
This tour is great because it incorporates 3 different tours in one.
Visit the Cheetah Outreach program and learn about this endangered animal that is the fastest land animal. Thereafter take a tour to a world famous wine farm where you will get the opportunity to taste some of the greatest wines produces in South Africa. Finish the day with a boat cruise in the False Bay, Gordon's Bay.
You will be picked up and dropped off free from your accommodation.
What's included :
- Driver/ Guide
- Entry/Admission - Guru Tours Personalised Tour & Charter Service
What's excluded :
Stop At: Guru Tours Personalised Tour & Charter Service, Somerset West 7130 South Africa
The evolution of cheetahs can be traced back 4 million years.
Cheetahs are an endangered species, with less than 1 000 in South Africa and less than 7 500 in the world. The Cheetah Outreach project was established at Spier Wine Estate in 1997, but has since moved to Somerset West. Its aim is to address the conflict between cheetahs and South African farmers. Cheetahs need to eat and often their meal of choice is livestock like sheep.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the customers hotel,guesthouse
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If "no change of time " are communicated to you, the pickup time will be:
- 09:00 to 9:30 in Capetown
- 08:45 to 09:30 in Hederberg
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons