Cheetah and Penguin colony and wine tour via the Whale Route
Take a trip to the Cheetah Outreach where you will learn about this amazing animal. They are on the endangered species list so it is such a privileged to see them, the fastest land animal in the world.
Then take a trip to Stoney Point nature reserve to visit one of the largest successful breeding colonies of African Penguins.
There after wine tasting will be done in the Helderberg region.
You will be picked up and dropped off at your accommodation in the Helderberg, Somerset West, Gordon's Bay, Stellenbosch and Strand area. All entrance fees are included.
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Guru Tours Personalised Tour & Charter Service
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and dropoff ( additional charge of R680 apply for)
Stop At: Guru Tours Personalised Tour & Charter Service, Somerset West 7130 South Africa
The Cheetah Outreach not only provides employment opportunities for locals, but also excellent opportunities for South African and international volunteers. So come and see these speedy predators and help contribute to the survival of the specie. The cheetah has a slender, long-legged body with blunt, semi-retractable claws. Its coat is tan with about 2,000 small, round, black spots, and the fur is coarse and short
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Cape weather is unpredictable so please bring something warm.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, if less a small charge of R950 apply
- Dress code is casual. Be sure to wear something comfortable and warm in the winter.
- Additional charges will apply for Hotel pickup and dropoff R580
- If "no change of time " are communicated to you, the pickup time will be: 09:00 to 9:30 in Capetown - or - 08:45 to 09:30 in Hederberg
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons