Cape Winelands Guided Day Tour from Cape Town
A full day experience sampling the world famous Cape Winelands where you'll visit beautiful locations such as the Helshoogte Mountain Pass, the unique Stellenbosch University and experience 2 wine tastings!
Duration 8 hours 30 minutes
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
Stop At: Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Stellenbosch is a university town in South Africa's Western Cape province. It's surrounded by the vineyards of the Cape Winelands and the mountainous nature reserves of Jonkershoek and Simonsberg. The town's oak-shaded streets are lined with cafes, boutiques and art galleries. Cape Dutch architecture gives a sense of South Africa's Dutch colonial history, as do the Village Museum's period houses and gardens.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Helshoogte, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Mauntain Pass, one of the most loved and travelled roads in the Western Cape, links Stellenbosch with the Drakenstein Valley, a scenic pass that transports one over the saddle that separates Simonsberg from the Jonkershoekberge and wends its way past fruit farms and vineyards en route.
Stop At: Franschhoek, Franschhoek, Western Cape
Founded in 1688 by French Huguenots, our scenic gem nestles in a rich and fertile valley, between glorious towering mountains, right in the beautiful Heart of the Cape Winelands.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Huguenot Memorial Monument, Franschhoek South Africa
The Huguenot Monument is dedicated to the cultural influences that Huguenots have brought to the Cape Colony after their immigration during the 17th and 18th centuries. The French and Belgian Protestants were fleeing religious persecution, especially in Catholic France
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Between 8am and 9am depending on your hotel location. Please be ready from 7:45am at the main entrance of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. 2 people are needed for the tour to run. If you are a single traveller, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pickup and drop off from Central Cape Town Hotels only. Please enquire about the surcharge for pickup if you are not centrally located.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms