Cape Town: Sunrise & Sunset Hikes
Lions Head by Day or Night.
This is a great walk for families who would like to view the Cape from 670 meters with panoramic views of the City, Table Mountain , Robben Island and beaches below including Camps Bay and Sea Point.
Duration 2 to 3 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Snacks and water on the hike
- All transport to and from your accommodation in Cape Town (within the City Bowl and immediate surrounds)
- Services of your qualified and experienced mountain guide
- Headtorches (if required)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- There are no exclusions on this hike.
You can take the adventurous path using the staples and chains or take the easier route and avoid them. We won’t judge you!
This hike is also very popular during full moon, grab the head torches and wind breakers and off we go for the most memorable experience of your stay in Cape Town!
Either book for a sunrise hike, leaving early in the morning and reaching the top of Lions Head as the sun peaks out and shows off this beautiful city in all its glory - what an incredible way to start the day. Or book a sunset hike, with your special person, and watch the sun set over the water and the colours turn from orange to red and Cape Town becomes a sea of tiny little lights!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Morning departure time is dependent on the time of sun rise which can be discussed with the guide. This applies to every day of the week. Afternoon departure time is also dependent on the time of sun set, and again can be discussed with the guide and a suitable time arranged. This applies to every day of the week.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized