Cape Town, Noon Gun & Table Mountain Tour
Small group tours in air-conditioned vehicles
• Departs from +/- 08:00 to +/- 08:45 daily
• Returns +/- 14:30 to 14:45 or optional extra time on Table Mountain and find your own way back to your hotel
See Cape Town and views from Table Mountain.
• You have the option of purchasing a ticket for the Table Mountain cable car (+/- R370). Enjoy views with your guide and return to your hotel or stay on the mountain and make your own arrangement to return to your hotel.
• There is NO lunch stop. You can bring lunch or purchase en route
What's included :
- Includes pick up and drop off from central areas. Please check when you book, if your area is included in the central zone.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Greenmarket Square
- Entry/Admission - Signal Hill
- Entry/Admission - Jewel Africa
- Entry/Admission - Company's Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Table Mountain
What's excluded :
- Table Mountain cable car (+/- R370)
Pass By: Parliament of the Republic of South Africa, Parliament Street Visitors Centre, Cape Town Central 8000 South Africa
We drive past the Houses of Parliament, making our way to the next destination.
Pass By: Clifton Beaches, Victoria Road Parking: what3words ///holders.dives.gnawing, Cape Town Central South Africa
Pass By: Camps Bay, Camps Bay, Western Cape
Pass By: Sea Point, Sea Point, Western Cape
Pass By: Castle of Good Hope, Corner of Buitenkant and Strand streets, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Pass by the Castle of Good Hope
Stop At: Greenmarket Square, Burg St Corner Longmarket Street, Cape Town Central 8000 South Africa
Walk through the Greenmarket Square and see all that the people has to offer with their arts and crafts
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Signal Hill, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Witness the firing of the noon gun (except on Sunday and Public Holidays)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jewel Africa, 170 Buitengracht Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Join a sparkling tour, witness the art of diamond cutting and the careful craftsmanship of jewellery manufacturing by skilled experts at Jewel Africa. Discover the history of the Diamond and Gold trade in South Africa.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Company's Gardens, 19 Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Walk through the Company Gardens towards the Greenmarket Square
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: City Hall, Darling Street, Cape Town Central South Africa
Drive pass the City Hall and Grand Parade
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
You will be offered the option of being dropped at Table Mountain (end of tour), where you can ascend to the top [weather permitting and for own account) by the revolving cable car. Here, you'll see wild flowers and the famous silver tree, and marvel at a birds-eye view of the city and its beaches. On a clear day it is even possible to see Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned on one side and Cape Point on the other. Alternatively, you can be returned to your Hotel or dropped at the waterfront.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departs from +/- 08:00 to +/- 08:45 dailyReturns +/- 12:30 to 12:45 or optional extra time on Table Mountain and find your own way back to your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Table Mountain cable car may be closed without prior notice due to weather conditions or for routine maintenance.
- We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
- We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
- Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas. Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
- For Conditions of Carriage please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
- Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
- Baby or child seats are free on application and subject to availability.
- Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years.
- To qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults.
- Passenger liability – R250mil
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers