Cape Town Essentials Tour
The 'Mother City' as the locals call it, is the perfect blend of the majestic mountain range, sparkling oceans, accessible wildlife, urban edginess and cuisine to delight even the most demanding of foodies. Our Cape Town Bounce tour encapsulates all that is great about the city and surrounds in a day that is sure to charm all the senses.
• You'll receive a 'Welcome to the tour pack' which contains a host of proudly South African food and drink based products
• A visit to 3-4 different locations. One of the world's best coffee shops, summit table mountain, a visit to a top Cape Town winery.
• Learn about the surrounding Cape Town region from your tour companion
• We'll stop for an additional sundowner experience if time allows and if opted for
What's included :
- Welcome to the tour secret treat pack
- Pick up from accommodation/airport/central point
- Knowledgeable tour companions + licensed professional drivers
- 1 X Coffee / Drink at morning stop
- 1 X Day Table Mountain Cableway Pass
- 1 X Wine tasting / craft beer tasting
- On-board water + snacks on request
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch (We will stop for lunch but purchase is on guests account)
- Additional food and beverage purchases
Pass By: Reveler Tours, 17 Dock Road, 8001 South Africa
Our tour starts with a visit to what has been described as one of the World's greatest coffee shops. Offering 5 different blends to suit every coffee lovers need, prepare for an unforgettable coffee and culinary experience. Expect the extraordinary, and revel in the
steampunk theme of this remarkable operation. Fuel up, the Mother City awaits!
We'll leave the city briefly, but only in a vertical sense, in order to get a better view! The Table Mountain Calbeway allows you to summit one of the 7 nature wonders of the world in just 5 minutes.
'A walk in the clouds' is how it's described by our very own tour companion, it's a sight and a feeling to behold. The floor of the circular cabin rotates to allow travelers 360° views and the mountain attracts nearly 1 million people each year, many of them return visitors. You won't miss out with us.
As we reel in the marvels of our visit to the top of Table Mountain it's now time to taste some of it's generous fruits. A spectacular family-owned farm delivering an array of crisp, delightful and well-balanced wines serves as the perfect midday treat. We'll also delve into the most refreshing craft beer, slow churned ice cream and the best Sushi this side of the equator. This is a truly beautiful part of Cape Town that ticks every box in the want column.
Cape Town's summers are famous for their late sunsets and we've found the perfect place to experience one. Cap off your day on the beach of the boulders with an ice cold glass of MCC or local craft gin. You'll be hard pressed to find better sunsets anywhere else in the world, revel in it...
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate