Cape Town City Tour and Table Mountain
Join us on one of the most popular tours in Cape Town, the Cape Town City tour where you will encounter significant architecture and historic buildings. Enjoy inspirational and refreshing walks on grid iron patterned streets of Cape Town’s Central Business District, South Africa’s oldest city which was built in 1652 and earning it the name “the Mother City”.
Cape Town City Tour Highlights:
• Visit Bo-Kaap - Cape Malay Quarter
• Company Gardens
• Castle of Good Hope
• Diamond factory tour
• Visit Table Mountain
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Table Mountain cableway ticket
Stop At: Cape Town Central, Cape Town Central, Western Cape
On the Cape Town City Tour you will be travelling to the top of Table Mountain by Cable Car and afterwards visit the Cape Malay Quarter known as the Bo-Kaap for its colorful buildings.
The tour will continue to the Company Gardens which is the oldest gardens within Cape Town. The Gardens boasts the oldest cultivated pear tree in South Africa and statues of significant historical figures can be seen within in the Gardens.
We will pass through the green market square as we make our way to the Grand Parade, an open space used for events and also serves as an open market. The Grand Parade is famous for being the place where people assembled to listen to the iconic Nelson Mandela’s first speech when he came out of prison.
The tour further continues to the oldest building in Cape Town, the Castle of Good Hope and then a visit to the Diamond Museum. Witness first-hand how rough diamonds are transformed to the final product and see replicas of some of the world’s most famous diamonds.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NB: After booking this tour please buy your Table Mountain cableway ticket on the Table Mountain website. It is important that you pre-purchase your Table Mountain cableway ticket to avoid long queues at the ticket office on the day of the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival