Cape Point Tour half day
View the most southern area of the Cape Peninsula which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Cape Floral Region.
Duration 4 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Paper Only
What's included :
- Cape Point and Chapmans Peak entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Penguin Colony R160
- Cape Point funicular R90
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
Enjoy scenic views of the Atlantic coastline as we drive past Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay Drive along Chapman’s Peak (if open) Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve to admire the view
Take the funicular (Funicular for own account +/- R90) to the lighthouse. See two oceans, the Indian and Atlantic Oceans, and False Bay. Drive through Simonstown. Visit the African Penguins at Boulders Beach (+/- R160 for own account). Return to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Simon's Town, Simon's Town, Western Cape
See the African Penguins at Boulders Beach in their colony. One of only three African mainland sites.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Cape Town. Customer to advise the hotel pick up and drop off at time of booking? Tour starts at 08h00.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers