ASIA TO AFRICA: Explore Cape Town & Garden Route - 6 Days
Join our awesome private / small group tour with overnight stays in Cape Town, Knysna, Oudtshoorn & Cape Agulhus. The tour is conducted by an experienced chauffeur driver/ guide. Luxury accommodation is in Guest Houses, Lodges or Villas and includes daily breakfasts. Also included are some Dinners, Lunches, entry fees to Activities & Attractions.
Enjoy Eastern Cuisine and Seafood with Spicy Oriental Flavours
Taste Oysters and some of the regions finest wines & fresh juices.
Experience a Wildlife Safari in an open 4x4 vehicle with experienced Rangers
Explore the Cango Caves & Ostrich Ranch. Enjoy Wine - Juice - Beer Tasting
Visit Cape of Good Hope, Penguins, Chapmans Peak Drive & Table Mountain
Visit Knysna, Natures Valley & Plettenberg Bay along the Garden Route
See Cape Agulhus and stand at the very Southern Tip of Africa
Delight in the shopping and fine culinary delights at the Knysna Waterfront
Explore ancient forests where elusive Wild Elephants & Leopards lurk.
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry to Cape of Good hope and the Penguin Colony
- Boat Cruise to Seal Island in Mossel Bay
- Entry to Cango Caves and Ostrich Ranch
- Two Wine / Juice tastings and a cellar tour in the Winelands
- One Safari Game Drive
- Entry Fees to the Diaz Museum Complex
- Entry/Admission - V&A Waterfront
- Entry/Admission - The Cango Caves
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
What's excluded :
- Lunches and dinners not specified and Gratuities,
- Optional activities & Table Mountain Cable Car,
Day 1: Cape Winelands - Route 62 - Buffelsdrift Private Game Lodge
Stop At: V&A Waterfront, 19 Dock Rd, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
DAY 1: Pick-up at 08h00 from Cape Town Hotels, V&A Waterfront or CT Airport. Travel through some of the wine-producing valleys of the Winelands graced with great scenic beauty, vineyards and orchards.
Finding our way into the unique Klein Karoo by way of the superb Cogmanskloof Pass, we travel the Route 62 passing through a string of picturesque small towns set in this uniquely beautiful scenery. Enjoy lunch and Wine/Juice tasting at Die Krans in Calitzdorp, an internationally renowned award winning Wine Estate.
In the late Afternoon we arrive at the Buffelsdrift Private Game Lodge near Oudtshoorn. Embark on a two hour game drive. A wide range of animals include Hippo, Giraffe, Eland, Zebra, Rhino, Buffalo, Springbok and much more. Enjoy a sundowner while relaxing at the waterhole. Dinner is included tonight.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: A bread and cheese platter will be provided to go with your wine/juice tasting
• Dinner: Enjoy your dinner while seated around the Lodge Waterhole
Accommodation included: Overnight at the Buffelsdrift Private Game Lodge
Day 2: Oudtshoorn - Cango Caves - Ostrich Ranch and Knysna Waterfront
Stop At: The Cango Caves, 328 Approximately 30km (19 miles) from town on the R, Oudtshoorn 6625 South Africa
After breakfast guests may choose one of the following optional Activities: The Spa; Bush Safari; Elephant Experience; Lion Experience; Meerkat Safari; Roaming Cheetah Experience. (Entry Fee not Included)
We then depart for Oudtshoorn, the Ostrich Capital of the World. We visit a fascinating Ostrich Show Farm where, amidst enormous flocks of these strange birds, we are shown their development from the egg to the 100 kg adult.
Our next stop is the Cango Caves. Experience one of the great wonders of Africa, the subterranean wonderland of vast caverns, each filled with astonishing formations of glittering dripstones, stalagmites and stalactites.
We begin the journey to Knysna via the Wilderness. Arriving in Knysna, there is time to discover the craftsmen, who have settled in the area from every corner of South Africa. This region has a tremendous range of arts and crafts.
Free for Dinner at the Knysna Waterfront. Overnight Knysna.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at 4 star Luxury Accommodation in the proximity of the Waterfront or in Knysna Village.
Day 3: Plettenberg Bay & Natures Valley
Stop At: Nature's Valley, Nature's Valley, Western Cape
Visit the Knysna Heads where the mighty Indian Ocean rushes in and out of the Lagoon. This is one of the “must see” destinations along the Garden Route.
Drive to The Tsitsikamma National Park. We visit Plettenberg Bay and try to spot the local dolphins at play. Visit Natures Valley and take a walk along one of the most pristine beaches in South Africa. View ancient giant Yellowwood trees.
Optional Tours include: Monkeyland, Birds of Eden or the Tenikwa Wildlife Centre (At Own Entry Cost).
In the late afternoon we return to Knysna. Wind up the day with an optional Lagoon Sunset Cruise. There are a number of options including luxury Yachts and Ferries.
Overnight in Knysna.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Knysna
Day 4: Mossel Bay and Cape Agulhus - The Southern Tip of Africa
Stop At: Mossel Bay, Mossel Bay, Western Cape
After breakfast we head down to Mossel Bay. Enjoy an optional boat ride out to Seal Island to view Seals, Whales and sometimes the Great White Shark. We also explore the Diaz Museum and Old Post Office Tree.
Enjoy a seafood lunch at the Mossel Bay Waterfront before departing for Cape Agulhus. Here you can stand at the point where the Atlantic and Indian Ocean meet. We will visit the Southern Tip Of Africa and the Agulhus Lighthouse. Overnight at Cape Agulhus.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Seafood next to the sea is on the menu today.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Guest House in Cape Agulhus
Day 5: Penguin Colony - Cape Winelands and False Bay
Stop At: Stellenbosch Vineyards, R310 Baden Powell Drive, Stellenbosch 7599 South Africa
Today our drive takes us through some wonderful mountain and coastal scenery until we reach the Penguin Colony at Betty's Bay. Guest can get close up and interact with the African Penguin.
Enjoy an optional lunch before visiting Stellenbosch where guests are taken on a tour of a wine cellar with wine/juice tasting OR visit the Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre.
Continue on to Cape Town. We drive along the False Bay Coastline. Wonderful mountainous scenery is coupled with quaint seaside villages such as Muizenberg, Kalk Bay and Fish Hoek.
Accommodation is in Simonstown with wonderful views over False Bay. Free for Dinner at the Simonstown Waterfront.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Luxury 4 star accommodation overlooking the Ocean at Simonstown.
Day 6: Cape Of Good Hope, Hout Bay and Table Mountain
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
After breakfast your tour of the Cape Peninsula begins.
The first stop is Cape Point where guests can take a short hike to the Cape of Good Hope. The return journey takes you along the scenic Chapmans Peak Pass and Hout Bay. For lunch, fish & chips will be served next to the ocean. The tour ends with a visit to Table Mountain.
Hotel Drop-off will be around 16h00.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Fish and Chips at "Lunch on the Rocks"
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Cape Town, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet our guests at their Cape Town Hotels between 08h00 and 09h00. We also pick-up our guests at Cape Town International Airport. A minimum of 2 adult travelers is required for this tour to take placeAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian or Halal option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.