Airport Shuttle Transport Transfer from Airport to Cape Town City Center (CBD)
Enjoy the privacy of a private shuttle/transfer with a driver who will safely drive you to your accommodation anywhere within a 2km radius of Cape Town (CBD) City Center.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Parking fee
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges
Your private driver will be waiting for you in the arrival terminal holding a sign with your name on it. The driver will monitor your flight in case of any delays and will adjust his timing accordingly.
Once you've arrived he will assist with your luggage escort you to the car. Thereafter drive you to your destination in Cape Town city center or surrounds. While driving, you can enjoy the rural and urban areas of Cape Town and you may be able to see Table Mountain.
To make sure that all goes smoothly, we ask you to provide us with your flight details and the address of the destination in Cape Town.
The driver will be in the waiting area for no longer than 1 hour. Unless notified by the client that they have arrived.
You are allowed one checked-in luggage from your flight and one carry-on luggage per person.
The Carry on luggage must preferably not weigh more than 7kg and must not exceed a maximum dimension of 115cm (length + width + height).
The checked-in luggage must preferably not weigh more than 20kg and must not exceed a maximum dimension of 208cm (length + width + height).
A trailer will be provided with the vehicle only if there is an excess of luggage.
There will be an extra charge of R200 Excess Luggage per extra checked-in luggage.
Departure Point :
Your driver will meet you at the airport arrivals. Please notify us via SMS, call, or WhatsApp if you take longer than 30 min in customs/passport control, or your driver will presume you have not arrived. Once you've you have met the driver, he will sanitize his hands and yours with a sanitizer spray. He will assist with your luggage and take you to the car. Thereafter drive you straight to your destination.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. After Hours 10/1/2021 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 09:30 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes), please inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please inform us if child seat/booster is needed at the time of the booking.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The Driver is fully vaccinated for covid-19, he will be wearing a mask and carry a sanitizer spray. Once you've met the driver, he will sanitize his hands and yours with a sanitizer spray.