African Big 5 Aquila Safari Shared Transfers excluding safari entrance fees
Explore the Big 5 safari at Aquila Private Game Reserve and benefit from hotel pick up and drop off and return shared transfers in a small group only 2 hours drive from Cape Town. (Note: Safari entrance fees are additional and payable on the day at the reserve.) Look out for the Big 5 and other smaller animals such as lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, antelopes, hippos, etc. Enjoy a full buffet lunch before embarking on a 2 to 3 hour safari game drive. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience a safari near Cape Town.
What's included :
- Shared Guide/Driver, Vehicle and Fuel
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Bottled Water and South African Certified Private Guide Driver
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Gratuities (optional)
- Safari entrance fees (March - May 2021) = R930.00 per adult; R465.00 per child (4-11yrs)
- Safari entrance fees (June to October 2021) = R1550.00 per adult; R775.00 per child (4-11 yrs)
- Entry/Admission - Aquila Private Game Reserve
Stop At: Cape Town Central, Cape Town Central, Western Cape
We start our beautiful day by collecting you at your accommodation in Cape Town between 8:30 and 9:30am. After all pick ups have been completed, we will drive along the N1 for approximately 2 hours before we reach the game reserve in the little karoo. Along the way, your expert tour guide driver will tell you the history surrounding the areas and towns which you will see along the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aquila Private Game Reserve, R46, Touws River, 6880, South Africa
Please note that you will pay your own entrance fees to Aquila safari private game reserve upon arrival at the reserve as this is not included in the tour price. Please see an indication of fees under exclusions.
Aquila Reserve is a private game reserve with a limit as to the number of animals they are allowed to keep and cannot be compared to a national park like the Kruger. We cannot guarantee that you will see all the animals during your game drive as this is dependent on nature.
Upon arrival at Aquila, you will receive a welcoming drink. Then you will proceed to pay for your entrance fees as stated in our inclusions/exclusions. From here, you will proceed to the restaurant where a full buffet lunch will be served. Soon after lunch, you will embark on a 2 to 3-hour game drive in an open truck or 4x4 with a small group, depending on the truck size. Look out for Big 5 animals as well as smaller animals, including lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, hippo, buffalo, giraffe, zebra.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape
After this amazing experience you will meet your tour guide and depart for your return journey to Cape Town. Drop off will be back at your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be between 8:30 and 9:30am. Your exact pick up time will be communicated to you the day before the tour. Ports
- Cape Town Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff