A Taste of Africa
We will be taking you on a 4 hour African and South African inspired culinary journey through Cape Town's historical City Centre.
We will sample a variety of African inspired cuisine mixed with some of the best local culinary delights. From Ethiopia's best platter, Africa's must try carbs, Afrikaans delights, local craft alcohol and deserts.
As we walk through the city enjoy its architectural styles and art influences. Great for photography. Get to meet the locals who is responsible for the inner city's culinary scenes.
4 food stops which 2 of them have alcohol pairings.
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- History of the city as you walk from restaurant to restaurant
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
Stop At: Greenmarket Square, Burg St Corner Longmarket Street, Cape Town Central 8000 South Africa
A landmark in our historical past. Now a trading post for many African and South African entrepreneurs along with some of Cape Town's oldest and most beautiful buildings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Meeting Point-Tanzanian East African Cuisine, 67 Strand St, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 6 people is allowed on this tour.
- We do bigger groups/private tours, please visit our website on Google for our contact details.
- Availability for tours cannot be checked or joined without making a booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not Baby Stroller friendly
- Tours run rain or shine
- Cape Town has paid street parking available. We do recommend making use of Uber or Hotel provided services. We do not finish the tour were we start from.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please make a note on you booking if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, our guides book the food in advance to avoid missing out on any of dishes.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms