4-Hour Canyoning Trip in The Crags, South Africa
Adventure into the unknown by Canyoning or kloofing down a beautiful ancient Canyon that winds its way through natural indigenous forest. Abseiling or rappelling, Cliff jumping and zip lining will all add to your amazing experience.
Your activity will be fully guided by two qualified and registered Canyon Adventure Guides. All equipment needed for the activity will be provided within the activity cost.
What's included :
- Professional trained guides
- Use of Helmet, Wetsuits, life vests and Harness
- Local taxes
- Opportunity to purchase pictures taken by our guides along the way
What's excluded :
- Shoes to swim in (if you do not have you can rent the shoes on the day)
- Towel for a hot shower after the trip.
- Food and drinks.
- Transportation to/from activity.
abseiling, cliff jumping, zip-lining and swimming / hiking down the canyon
customers need to be with us 1 hr before the booking time for the gear up and safety brief
• AfriCanyon River Adventures, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay 6602 South Africa
• AfriAbseil, N2, Kurland Brick Road The Crags, Plettenberg Bay 6602 South Africa
Departure Point :Africanyon River Adventures, Monkeyland Road, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay, 6602, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- CUSTOMERS MUST PLEASE ARRIVE AT BASE CAMP 1 HOUR BEFORE YOUR BOOKING TIME FOR THE GEAR UP AND SAFETY BRIEF.
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- A maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Not allowed for pregnant women :( -
- Please provide mobile number when booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides