2-Hour Canyoning Trip in The Crags
Adventure into the unknown by canyoning or kloofing down a beautiful ancient Canyon that winds its way through natural indigenous forest. Abseiling or rappelling, Cliff jumping and zip lining will all add to your amazing experience. Your activity will be fully guided by two qualified and registered Canyon Adventure Guides. All equipment needed for the activity will be provided within the activity cost.
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of Helmet, Wetsuits, life vests and Harness
- Local taxes
- Opportunity to purchase pictures taken by our guides along the way
What's excluded :
- Shoes to swim in (rentals are available)
- Towel for a HOT shower after the trip.
- Food and drinks.
- Transportation to/from activity.
Abseiling, cliff jumping, zip lining, swimming and hiking down the river
customers must be with su 1 hr before the booking time for the gear up and safety brief please.
• AfriCanyon River Adventures, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay 6602 South Africa
• AfriAbseil, N2, Kurland Brick Road The Crags, Plettenberg Bay 6602 South Africa
Departure Point :Africanyon River Adventures, Monkeyland Road, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay, 6602, South Africa
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- CUSTOMERS MUST PLEASE ARRIVE AT BASE CAMP 1 HOUR BEFORE YOUR BOOKING TIME FOR THE GEAR UP AND SAFETY BRIEF.
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Please provide your mobile number when booking
- Bring towels for hot shower after the trip
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides