1 Day Trip Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - From Surabaya
Marvel at the majestic sunrise on top of the world renowned Mount Bromo
Capture the pictures of a lifetime at Penanjakan summit
Midnight trip from your hotel anywhere in Surabaya
Visit Madakaripura Waterfall, a wonder of nature
No need to spend 1 night accommodation in Mount Bromo
Single Travelers are Welcomed
All private tours
English & Bahasa Indonesian Speaking Guide
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Train Station pick up/drop off in Surabaya
- Transportation via private air-conditioned vehicle
- English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide
- Water and refreshments
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
What's excluded :
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at USD$10 for round trip.
- Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park (Estimated at Rupiah 350,000)
- Madakaripura Waterfalls & Motorbike (Estimated at Rupiah 200,000)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Bromo
- Entry/Admission - Madakaripura Waterfall
Stop At: Mount Bromo, Jl. Bromo Km. 3 Probolinggo City Town, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park Indonesia
- Pick-up from Juanda International Airport or any hotel in Surabaya city or Surabaya Train Station at around 11:30pm. If you book 15th March , it means we pick you up at 1130pm on 15th March and go to Mount Bromo on 16th March morning.
- Travel to Mount Bromo area (approx. 3-4 hrs).
- Arrive at Cemoro Lawang and transfer to a shared 4WD jeep at around 2:30am-3am. A local Bromo guide/driver will be with you.
- See the spectacular sunrise from vantage point, Penanjakan at 3:30am.
- Continue by 4WD jeep to Hill of Love for a photo opportunity.
- Proceed to Bromo Crater through the Sea of Sand. You can go on foot or via horse/pony ride (approx. 20mins). Horse/pony ride is optional, Optional, rent fee is excluded.
- Climb a flight of stairs to reach the rim of Bromo Crater (approx. 10-15mins).
- Return to Cemara Lawang at around 8am.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Madakaripura Waterfall, Sapeh, Lumbang Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Probolinggo 67238 Indonesia
- Head to Madakaripura Waterfall to enjoy the magnificent natural sight. This is optional, you can skip waterfall if you want.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand City Surabaya, Jl. Gubeng Pojok Dalam, Surabaya Indonesia
- Return to Surabaya city.
- Drop off at Surabaya Juanda Airport or any hotel in Surabaya city or Surabaya Train Station.
- Drop off time is around 12pm-1pm if you are not going to the waterfall; 3pm-4pm if you are going to the waterfall.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Surabaya Juanda International Airport or Surabaya Hotel (Any hotel in the Surabaya City) or Surabaya Train Station around 1130pm. If you book 15th March. it means that we will pick you up on 15th March and you see Mount Bromo on 16th March morning. Airports
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
Departure Time :11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kindly provide us with your WhatsApp number under international number so that we can contact you
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate